Wednesday, November 3, 2010

no time to blog really...but there are some great things happening out there!


I just found this particular holiday ezine chock full of projects for gifts and holiday decor!

And of course there is the annual Sew Mama Sew! Handmade Holidays for the month of November - I have been trolling these for, what?, 3 years now?  That would make sense, since it's the 4th Annual one...


Anyway, I hope to have some good crafty gift action to post in the next little while.  

In the meantime, if any of my few readers know about spray adhesive to baste quilts, let me know. I have a pattern that is a quilt as you go thing and it just says "spray adhesive" - but I'm sure it needs to at least be water soluble so it will wash out.  Same pattern uses glue sticks for raw edge appliques - but I'm pretty sure you can get the washable school type for that.  Do I need a special basting adhesive or can I use the craft repositionable stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment