Monday, May 30, 2011

Hands 2 Help Quilt progress update

Once a month on the last Sunday it is time for the H2H update post...


”hands2help


As I noted in my last post, I haven't had a lot of time to work on much between business travel, anime costume madness, and away from home weekends.  But I did get all the fabrics cut into 4 1/2 " squares to make up the "Plus quilt".


Here are most of them laying out on my hotel room bed (you know, while chaperoning the Fanime Con group) - I pinned the rows together, but there are a couple of rows missing that will need to be added (ran out of space)


Just a little closer view of how the fabrics are working together - I may lay it out again and mess around with the composition...we'll see.


So that's it for now!  I'll be putting some effort into this now that I've got some other things off my plate!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine trying to keep up with the arrangement, especially from bed to sewing machine!!! Don't the gremlins re-arrange the parts between bed and needle? Mine do!!

    ReplyDelete