Friday, December 31, 2010

His and his Man Cowls

For Mr. Wonderful and Wild Thing, I knit these Man Cowls from This Boy Knits blog.  I used a Cascade 220 Superwash Quattro yarn - just over 1 skein for the Man Cowl and then another half or more for the Man-child Cowl.  If I were to do it again, I'd cast on 10 fewer stitches for the grown up version - otherwise these turned out great.  For the boy version, I cast on 65 stitches and did the repeats in sets of 8 stitches rather than 10 so that the spiral would be more to scale.


They've both been wearing these everyday since Christmas! Makes my heart all warm and mushy...

yes - my son also wears the sweater I knit for him!! yay!
(This photo does not do Mr. Wonderful justice at all - or the Man Cowl for that matter...)

1 comment:

  1. Could you please ask Mr. Wonderful to wear it to work so I can see? thanks, C

    ReplyDelete