Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fun times with Jewelry and more!

Gosh - it's been a year and a half since I last posted on my blog!
For shame, me.

Thing is, I'm generally over-committed, and it's gotten worse in the past few years - so if I have a bit of time, I usually opt to spend it making something rather than blogging about making something.

But I miss documenting my creative endeavors - I don't even remember to take pictures a lot of the time if I'm not blogging!

I have big news though!  I am participating in the Blue Door Beads Holiday Jewelry Collective this year!  I am soooo excited!!

Here is the photo I submitted with my application for the show:


And here are some additional pieces I made to show and sell!






If you are in the Bay Area, please come to the show!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new designs you are making, Janet. Wishing I could shop you show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete